10 Old Fashioned Dating Habits We Should Make Cool Again
1. Coming to the door to pick someone up.
2. Trying to dress really nicely for a date.
3. Bringing flowers or other tokens of affection to the first date.
4. Going dancing that’s not grinding on a grimy club floor.
5. Straightforwardly asking someone out and not calling it “hanging out.”
6. Additionally, being clear about when you’re “going steady.”
7. Romantic gestures like writing poems.
8. Turning electronics off and just being with one another.
9. The general concept of asking permission for things.
10. Not assuming sex is to be had at any point in time.
Me: tells joke from tumblr as if it was my own
Me: I am the worst human being alive
Me: I stole that
Me: I don't deserve to be in existence
Me: I mean Hitler was bad but he told his own jokes
Me: I should never speak again
nothings worse than passing up an opportunity you know you would’ve enjoyed because of the fear of being judged
(Source: stability, via treasurewisesilliness)
truth or dare more like preform a strange sexual act or tell me who you like
wouldnt it be fucking scary if you had a clock that counted down until the moment you die. like what if it could be altered too like one day it says 70 years left but then you do something and it says 10 minutes left and youre like what the fuck i fucked up i fucked up i fucked up
what if you got on a plane and then as soon as it took off everybodys clock changed to 20 minutes
this is the shit that fucks you up
(Source: darmani, via lost-moonlight)
how do i get over someone who i never dated
"how stupid of me; to think I was the only flower in your garden."
- 6 a.m. thoughts (via bodv)
(Source: bedsigh, via yg-addict)
when u post a selfie it really brings out the true homies